Sunday 27 April 2014

When I look Into Your Eyes

When i look into your eyes,
it feels like i am falling for you again,
your hand with my hand ties,
and we make it a perfect rain.

Remembering the moments we have once lived,
I am trying to hold feelings within me,
Cursing the break up i have once grieved,
and my dream of sharing one tee.

The kohl of your eyes and waves of your hair,
i miss them all in a perfect picturesque way,
Every morning you used to be my prayer,
and every day we used to sit in that cafe.


Being with you was the biggest thing of my life,
and carrying your tantrums was fun in itself,
i started loving your way of strife,
you were like the cutest romantic novel in my bookshelf.

When i look into you eyes,
the flashback follows me,
Holding my hand in blues,
and your face glowing with impish glee.


Staring at your picture today,
makes me lose half of my mind,
I wish you could come back in one wish i say,
to cherish the bond we have once shined.

I don't want to run away
Just want to follow the faces of love
I have cosseted the day we have kissed in our play
but you flew like little white dove.

I want you back in my life
Till my breath comes to rest
Let the society call you my wife
and that time i will be perfectly blessed.


5 comments: