Sunday 1 September 2013

Right Artery Confession- The End Is Here

Next morning I found myself in the city of pink color. Pink morning, pink air, pink walls, pink houses, pink clouds and obviously the pink city. During our journey from Goa to Jaipur we both decided to tell our parents about the relationship that we shared. Yes we were about to tell our parents about it. Telling a father that I love his Daughter the most gritty thing that a boy can ever do. It becomes the most panting situation. Obviously there is a scare of losing the girl, getting a slap or something else. If it comes to street fights and all boys find them entertainment but telling a father about relationship is not their cup of tea. And if they do so, Believe me the guy literally loves you and will never break over you.

*Are you NERVOUS* Vani asked with scintillation in her voice.

"Yes a bit, but believe me i will fix it all" I riposted.

"Arv I love you the most I cant lose you"  She replied white lipped. And i could not resist hugging her tighter than the attire she was wearing and kissed her glossier than the red colored lipstick she was wearing. 

2 HOURS LATER 

"Did you tell them?" She messaged me on whatsapp.

"Not yet but I am going right now" I replied with cute emoticon for which whatsapp is famous for.

I strode towards the hall and auspicated with my words with little nervousness in my voice.

"Mom I.... I....I.... want to confess something" I started

"Confess what?" She replied and I was almost panting.

"I love a girl. I know her from last 3 Years and want to spend rest of my life with her. She is way too caring and I make sure that you will like her too" I barfed everything in one go.

"Is that the same girl who likes each and every picture of yours and you people exchange some witty comments on the statuses and photos on Facebook" Bhabhi asked with cute smile over her face.

"Yes" I was smiling but still i was frightened about what my mom will say but more i was concerened about Vani's parent's reply.

CELL PHONE BEEPS

"THEY WANT TO MEET YOU..!! THEY KNOW ABOUT YOU :D"

After reading the text my chest got pumped 4 inches more and my mom replied positively as well. We both were happy for each other and the things that were about to happen with both of us and with our families....


/* AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY THERE AFTER*/

2 comments: