Thursday 15 August 2013

A thought in Haridwar

Back to where if it's not forever,it's not love was set. 204 kms away from Delhi. My eyes were ensconced at the glorifying beauty of what our ancestors and even we people worship. Although the place was not at all about luxurious life, but still there was a charm of what people call *INTERNAL PEACE AND SOUL AMITY*. About 5000 people everyday visit this place out of which 3500 people visit this place to take bath in the pure and ethical water of Ganga and remove all their sins and myths.

Though the number of visits have been decreased due to unacceptable incidental fact that had happened about 2 months back from this day. Every single time I think about it or even gaze anything related to that incident in newspaper or television, my body shivers and doesn't resist to bring goosebumps all over my external skin, even i feel as if someone has clutched my throat and asked me for something very precious to my heart.

Even today when I am sitting in Gurukripa Aushdhayalayua, I could hear people gossiping about the people who lost their lives in Kedarnath (One of the spiritual places in India) is making me utmost sentimental and emotional. Why am I being so biased? Neither were they known to me nor have I ever had a look of what their body looks like or what their skin complexion is?

Take a deep breadth..!!

Yes that kind of deep breadth which doctor generally ask us to inhale when we visit them for some ailment and when they keep their stethoscope on our chest or on our back. When you take that deep breadth, close your eyes and think for a moment or two of what their families would be suffering from. It could have been you, It could have been someone from your family, It could have been the person you love the most. Since you have imagined it, think about your life without them. Of course life of other people whom we have never been through doesn't even harm or affect our life to ant's bite. But what if they were your siblings, your parents, your cousins or your friends.

Yes I know it has started piercing your heart. The truth is all black but still it has to be accepted. It's better to have a dead body on which you can put fire on to have a body which you even don't know whether it is alive or dead. The sob of losing someone is far better than  the smudged link of tension and sob itself. Obviously there is a possibility that the person may be intact. But still it is probability. Think for a while how does it feel like when the tossed coin is in the air. I am sure every person who undergoes such tossing situations, leaves their mind befuddled and yes their brain stops working for even a microsecond. A coin on which only our batting or bowling depends can create this great impact on our mind, How much it would be creating nuisance in the minds of those people who even don't have inkling about their  mates, their family and their love.


THINK FOR A WHILE.....


No comments:

Post a Comment