Sunday 28 July 2013

Cute Incident :*

That evening was really very cute and the sun was sinking down across the skyscrapers in Dubai. That day doctor asked me to get a blood test so I and one of my crazy cool friend hired a cab and left for the Diagnostic Center. I peeped out of the cab window to look at the passing trees and longed to have a sight of sky-is-not-the-limit type skyscrapers. The driver had tuned into virgin radio which was playing Hindi romantic songs. During my entire cab journey I was having the subtle look of the environment of Dubai and was completely out of my mind Or I must say I was behaving like the typical Indian heroines peeping outside the window and thinking about something. 
Suddenly I heard a polite voice. It was Shaina. 

" Shall I call Preksh with us?? If you don't mind " 

" Why would I? Call him. I am fine with him." I replied with a smile on my face. 

As soon as we both ended up with our conversation the driver screeched his brakes in front of a mickle metro station and I saw one cute kiddish guy (Preksh) approaching us.

"Hello Ladies" He smirked.

"Hey!!" I replied

"Piyali and Preksh, we will talk later in the Metro now lets move inside." Shaina interpreted.

When we three of us entered the dais. We saw the great rush of people moving around, well that is somewhat usual in the city like Dubai.  And I strode towards the ticket booth to collect the tickets for three of us but as a courtesy Preksh had already bought it and asked me not to go there as he was already having the tickets.
We entered the Green line metro and were stunned to look at the great swarm of people. We somehow managed to enter the metro but right after the automated door closed I was about to slip but that time Preksh supported me and held my hand.
Just when he held my hand I was attacked with some cute emotions and feelings. I could feel the bubbles and maple leaves flying in the air just like the one in Karan Johar's Romantic movies.

After when I was done with my blood test I felt as if i am done with my darg and three of us planned to go for a dinner so we headed towards the internet city in Dubai and had our dinner in Gazebo. There, like a gentleman Preksh stretched two chairs for me and Shaina and asked us to sit there and called a waiter so that we can give him order. He passed us the Menu card and asked us to cull the dish we want to eat. I took a glander at the Menu and ordered the meal for three. Right after it, I and Preksh got engaged in our foolish talks that I was sure Shaina must have felt like a poor isolato. We both blathered for about 20 minutes and both of us had no inkling about what Shaina was doing.

"Oh Hello !! I am also sitting here" Shaina frowned.

"Yaa.. We know that" I replied.

"Ohk.. Then you must also have been knowing that I left the place to change my order." She smirked.

"No you didn't" We both replied with confidence in our voice.

"Yes I did. You both were so busy in your talks that you even don't know that I left the place.. great!!" She taunted.

I was all red and could feel something deep inside my heart. I was trying to hide my feeling but failed to do so. Everytime my face tells the truth when I try to fake people about my feelings. Keeping all those cute feelings in my pocket we again strode towards the Metro station and took a train. This time the scenario was not same as it was before. The train was all empty and we easily got seats to rest our butts on. That night I slept in the Metro with my one leg on his leg for about 30 mins. But he didn't utter a single word about it but Shaina had an inkling about the thing we were doing and what the feelings we were sharing.

"Get Up Piyali..!! We are about to reach." Preksh whispered in my ear.

I stood up and brushed my hair with my hands and found my leg on his and felt like anything. Of course He was cute but a little kiddish but my heart still starts thumping when I listen his name. There was a snafu in my mind about my feelings.


2 comments:

  1. hi
    plz I wan favor from u
    I have written my first blog and I included nikita Singh, if u are friend of nikita singh and she reply ur message then plz tell her about this link and tell her to see and comments in
    that plz see my blog and comment as an author
    and reader both how u like that plz
    www.adsrivastava.wordpress.com/2013/08/01/­
    me-my-self-my-dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear that you have started writing it :) I will surely let her know about your blogs.

    ReplyDelete