Wednesday 10 July 2013

Right Artery Confession- Chapter 3

Muskaan's enthusiasm was contagious. Grudgingly, Vani had to admit that she was excited for the relationship too. Muskaan and Vani both used to share a bond. The bond of friendship. Yes they both were cronies and so there was no point of doubt that Muakaan knew everything about us and the relationship that we share moreover she was also familiar with the unspoken words of me and Vani. She even knew about the late night candle light kiss.
Someone banged the door again and I thought it was Vani on the other side of the door but as soon as I opened the door I found that it was Jerry.

"Wassup?", he asked.
"Nothing much, was packing for tomorrow morning." Well this was in response as we were about to leave
for Jaipur next day.
"Ya..!! Our flight is at 4:00 AM sharp, so don't go for anything this night atleast."
"Anything?" though i had a notion of what he was talking about but still i was confused.
"Yup Anything..!! Anything like Chatting, phone calls or even swanning with Vani." He winked and smiled.
Shit..!! Even Jerry knows it. I was sure that it was Muskaan who made him realize everything about our relationship. But I acted as if there is nothing between me and Vani.
"Why would I go for a walk or whom would I call?" I faked questions As soon as I completed my sentence of fake gesture my cell phone beeped.
"Do I need to say anything now?" Jerry smirked and left the door wide open.
 I read the message which made me feel somewhat relaxed.

"You mean everything to me please never ever break my trust. I love you from bottom of my heart please never leave me barefooted in a warm desert. I so love you my sweetheart. Good night :)" 

That night I didn't sleep. I was aware of the fact that we were about to leave for Jaipur but my heart didn't want to go from that place where it all started. The balcony where we first kissed, the beach where we derived sob into us, the same beach where we walked with her hand in mine, that rain which made nothing but a big great start of something cute within our hearts.

/* NEXT MORNING */  

Almost night for a bastard like me.

2:30 AM,

I and Vani were both ready while Muskaan and Jerry were not. Yes It was all planned, both of us wanted to spend some time alone at the beach where we flourished a new person within us. Till Jerry and Muskaan could get ready we found ourselves sitting next to each other enjoying the silent sound of the waves. My hand over her hand, waiting for her to see me so that i could tell her how much she mean to me. I was waiting for just a look to tell her the entire tale. But I don't why she was feeling shy but girls always do feel so. We could feel the waves touching our foot repeatedly.
She spun around and i couldn't resist myself from telling it.

"Vani I love you a lot. I don't care what people will say but you are and you will be the prettiest girl on this world for me. I feel so blessed having you. Yesterday when you messaged me that text. I gave it a thought whether my love was real or it was just an infatuation. But Vani believe me I will never let you go, I will take care of you, I will be there whenever you need me. I will be always heedful for you"

She smiled and I hold her, my right hand was on her neck feeling her ear so soft, my left hand resting with proud on her waist. But this time she made it yes she got cozy and asked me to hold her tight. She kissed me  and i could really feel her tongue rolling and feeling the ache of my pain. We had our third kiss on the same beach where it all started. I was sure i was about to miss this place especially this place where I was standing where i had my first love bite. Yes she printed it on my neck. I could feel the pain of her bite but that pain was cute. It was my first sign to let people know about my love.

CELL PHONE RANG

"Where the hell you both are?" Jerry asked me with his voice touching the highest pitch.
"We are ready and we are waiting for you both outside the hotel." I replied with smile spread all over my face.
"Okay fine. Ask Akshat (Bell boy) to arrange a taxi for us."
 "All set bro..!!"

TO BE CONTINUED...




Read Right Artery Confession - Chapter 1

Read Right Artery Confession - Chapter 2





2 comments:

  1. Awesum awesumm
    Lovd it:-)):-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing I so love your blogs especially RAC :* :* :*
    #myinspiration :*

    ReplyDelete