Saturday 15 June 2013

Amigo

This time I am sitting on my couch with my one hand on keyboard of laptop while doing whatsapp with another one. If you have crazy friends you have life. If you have played hide and seek with them, your childhood was awesome. Yeah, these are general one liners which we people hit like on troll pages. Did you ever observe them? Can you live without them? What would be your life if you lose one of them? How does it feel when best friend becomes kindred spirit?

2 YEARS BACK

Chemistry tuition..!!
I used to love that tiresome hectic schedule of my daily life. That everyday evening chemistry tuition was my life. Some people feel blessed when they visit temple, some feel blissfull when they play football but for me my tuition place was more than something called Awesome. During this period of time, I discovered many people. People with different faces, different nature and of course different perceptions. First day of my tuition class. I entered the door and found no one sitting there or reading anything. Shit!! I checked my watch and it was reading 6:25 PM. But as soon as i reached there, i heard someone coming inside the room. I saw a girl with innocent looks, she sat on the chair right beside mine and started reading something from her notes. She was wearing blue strips top with black skinny jeans with spectacles adding intelligence to her virtual nature.  Fish!! 12th is too hard to study. Pheww!!
Later the bulk of students came inside the room. I was terrified about how i would end up with the boards. I used to hate the subject so called chemistry but today the aura is different, I love chemistry now.
Some people entered my life with full enthusiasm and made me feel exultant and blessed. One day i entered the class and sat on the very last bench of the class as i was least interested in chemistry that time, two girls used to sit next to me. Bitches!! They were the best bitching partners in the world. For me they shouldn't have existed. They were the most creepiest girl. I regularly had to face that hectic packed schedule and those two bitches.
One day someone entered the door and the aroma of the room became pleasant. She was sweet little girl with small hands and long hair. Although she was big enough to kill a person but her face was cute enough to let everyone feel about her innocence. Her eyes were big and were filled with glint and gloom. Smiley!! Ya this was what everyone used to call her at tuition. I asked for her name and Meher (one of those crazy bitches)  replied Aarohi from IIS. Soon we became friends and started hanging out with each other, not only two of us but there were six people in our group and we used to visit garden right after our chemistry tuition. We exchanged words and found zillion of similarities. One day, It was pouring water and we all strode towards the garden again. Well from my point of view the weather was above anyone's head and was fucking romantic. I so loved it, i loved the rain and that silent garden with cold breeze touching our body resulting in goosebumps on our body. I wish i had a girlfriend with whom i can spend some quality time. Although i had one that time but there was only a tag of relationship which we shared. We haven't ever talked to each other on phone calls over night and nor we used to message each other so perfectly as the perfect relationship stuff.
I still remember her immaculate face and that Minnie mouse grin on her face, which she always used to wear. I miss that boring talks about the relationship which she and her boyfriend used to share but nevertheless it was interesting sometimes. I consider Siddharth to be the luckiest person who have got this cute, loyal and caring girlfriend. Soon we became cronies and started sharing every part of our life.



TO BE CONTINUED

  

7 comments:

  1. Awesum re..tooo goood...
    love it
    ..
    N thankyou..:-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most Welcome :D :D If people are good writing doesn't matter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe...
    shutup....
    u write awesummm...
    n loved it...:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anubhav please write a book.. U write good :) :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha :D Thanx for appreciation..

    But i don't think i will be writing a book :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happiew new year 2014..:-)):-))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you and wish you and more

    ReplyDelete