Monday 20 May 2013

Right Artery Confession - Chapter 1

The pink color of rising sun was spread all over my world and I was standing in balcony. I could easily hear the silence of the sea. Yes I Love This Place..


"12 March, 2013"


The date was more than just a date to me. No one or nothing could have made me feel this exultant. I was million kms away from the disease called Anger. I was smirking deep inside me. OMG..!! I started Loving You. 


"11 March, 2013"


My cell phone rang and it was Jerry on the other side. I replied with some slang words as i really don't like it when someone plays with my sleep. 

" Chill Arv!! I just wanted to ask if you are coming with us or not"

" Coming with us? What the fuck you people are planning?" I asked with a sheer pain of anger in my mind.

"GOA" 

"ummm... Okay. So when we are going?" Without any confirmation from my parents i replied him positively as i was waiting for a break, I always wanted to visit a place where no one can ask me to study or do silly projects and seminars.

"At 5:00 PM today"

"Are you insane. It is 1:00 PM. We won't be able to reach at airport this soon." I frowned.

"Arv.. We will manage it. You just pack your bag and meet me at 3:00 PM" 

"Whatever, So where should i meet you?"

"WORLD TRADE PARK" 

"Okay. Bye i will catch you there"

Within 2 hours i packed my bag and we headed towards the airport. It took only 2 hours and we were in Goa. We were staying at HOTEL MORN. The location of the room was perfect, the beach view. Jerry and I were sharing the room and Vani and Muskaan were sharing the one. I was doing facebook in the room and Jerry was out. 

Someone knocked the door. It was Vani. She was looking like the full moon with its moonlight sprinkling all across the globe. Her eyes were dark and gloomy in which i was searching for me. Her hair were long and free. She was wearing a red Jump Suit. Shit she was looking so hot and sexy. I was feeling as if Nimbo Stratus were above my head. I asked her to come in and sit. Fuck i was behaving as if i am the host and she is my guest, for a little lap of time I forgot she was my friend.

She came in and sat on the chair in the balcony. For every girl such places are beautiful and romantic. Time passed and we exchanged some words. The drops from the sky started pouring on the areas of Goa. It was feeling as if the angels from heaven are sprinkling flowers on both of us. I got paralyzed for sometime as i saw the drops of water rolling down her body. She clutched my hand and pulled me towards her. She was feeling the true beauty of rain. Before i could utter a single word from my mouth she put her finger on my lips and whispered me to enjoy the rain.  

 

POWER CUT..!!


"Ice on cake" She whispered.

"What?" I replied.

"Nothing.. " 

I searched for the bell boy across the lobby of the hotel and he told me that it was transformer problem. I asked him to provide me any torch or something so he gave me a pair of Candle. I came back to my room and lit the candles. I can still see Vani enjoying the beauty of rain. I was getting red like the freshly plucked tomato. She was hot and the water on her body had made her look more sexy. I asked her to get in but she refused and clutched me out again. 

" Romantic Place Na " She said when she made me see the exterior of the hotel. Yes the Beach View. She was blissed and was feeling very cute inside her. Well each and every part of her internal happiness was expressed on her face.

"Romantic..!! Huh.. You can call it beautiful but not romantic."

I ignored the words and tried to call Jerry to know where he and Muskaan were. But there was a network problem I was tensed about them like an old Mom. 

I gazed at Vani and saw the yellow light of candle falling on her body. I asked her to sit and have some tea which i ordered few minutes back when i visited bell boy for candles and torch.

"Weather and Tea, I so love this." Vani jumped and sat on the chair in front of me with full enthusiasm. 

The very second minute she came near me not exactly but yeah she came and wanted to readjust the position of the candle as she was not able to see properly. She was almost on me and her was on the candle which was standing behind my chair. I felt the wet brush of her hair on my face. 

What-to-do Condition. I was poker faced. Well to add more interest angels made her slip and she was on me. Yes she was in my arms. I hold her like the perfect boyfriend stuff. My mind was shaking and i got paralyzed once again. I could feel her warm breadth on my neck. She was scared totally screwed and i was panting. The whiff of her perfume seduced me. Shit The Deodorants and Perfume advertisements don't lie. I felt something on my neck it was the kiss which Vani scripted on my neck. Red lipstick spot. I asked her to get up, i consoled her that everything was fine. But i don't know from where the sinusoidal sensations attacked me and i kissed her. Shit this was not supposed to happen. I hugged Vani tightly and she slept in my arms. I lifted her in my arms and made her sleep on the bed.  

The aura was perfect for the couples or for those people who are in love but it was not meant for Vani and I. I was confused for the thing that happened but there was no sign of answer from any part of my heart. I was sitting in the balcony for the whole night after the rain stopped and i was constantly watching the waves of the sea thinking about Vani. The sun was about to rise and i was still sitting there with my buttocks on the same chair.  

Yes I was in love with her, my right artery confessed it finally. I saw her face and found her lying cute. She became my baby but i was messed to answer what happen last night. What would i tell her? why i kissed her even when she is not my girl friend? Why? I don't want to break the bond of friendship between Vani and me due to heteroleptic cleavage. I don't want to lose her. I started loving her and need her for rest of my life. 

I was in Dilemma!!




TO BE CONTINUED.........

  


No comments:

Post a Comment