Saturday 18 May 2013

Make Me A Kid.



Some people came to my life, changed it like a weather..
My life was summer, they made it a winter..

There was no time bar and we all enjoyed like a Cartoon..
But the time came when circumstances pulled out my spoon..

Craziness, laugh & love were our main symptom…
But everything changed and my life became an autumn…

You were sitting by my side but were not present for a while..
And it all made me feel like I was suffering from pile…

We used to bunk whole day with love in our eyes..
But you closed your eyes and wade me a filthy bye..

Being with you used to be the best part..
And I used to feel friendship is the only art…

I am the one who thinks for no reason..
And I have learned the biggest lesson..

You don’t know what you are in my life..
You make me feel as if I was listening to a fife..

There is nothing that can separate us..
But the misunderstandings faded our blush..

Sorry for everything I did..
Please come back and make me a kid..

Make me a kid..


7 comments: