Thursday 23 May 2013

Right Artery Confession - Chapter 2

I was terrified and was on huge tsunami waves. The memories from last night were calling again and again in my mind. I wasn't abecedarian in this field. I have dated many hot girls in my past life but this time my heart was thumping. Why did i do this? I wasn't wrong or was I? I was confused. To ignore this situation for a little while. I left the room unlocked and strode towards the beach.  

It was silence all around. The reflection of the rising sun was looking like the shining diamante. I ensconced myself at the beaches of Goa. The last night stunt made me feel chagrined I was failing to accept the truth. Balls!! What would i say to her? How would she react? Did i do anything wrong? I was getting various question in my befuddled brain and ended up with no particular riposte. I wanted to go somewhere, where no one could watch me. I wanted to cloak myself. My cell phone rang and it was Jerry on the other side. 


"Where are you?" He asked.


"On walk." I lied.


"Is Vani with you?"


"No.." I brushed off.


"Dude..!! She is not here in the hotel and her cellphone is switched off."  He expressed his solicitude for Vani. 


I asked him to check my room but he said that she was nowhere. I ran towards the hotel and asked Jerry about everything. When I say everything i mean everything about her presence. We were worried about her. We were in the city which was strange to each one of us. We all searched for her in the entire hotel and also on the areas of Goa which were concentric to hotel and where she could reach. We didn't see her anywhere but Muskaan spotted her on the beach walking alone. She called Jerry and told him about Vani. As soon as we got the call we ran towards the beach. Where we would find her? The area was too vast. This was what we were actually thinking at that time but Krishna helped us. Yes, She was sitting on the strandkorb in front of me. We approached her and asked her why she was sitting alone. 


"JUST LIKE THAT" She said with her husky voice. 


"You should have told her about this. We all were worried about you. And where is your cell phone? we were trying to call you but it was saying that your cell is switched off" Jerry scolded her with dominance in his voice but I was daunted. Jerry asked her to get inside and she nodded. I tried to talk to her. I tried it from morning to evening but didn't grab enough guts to face her. I-should-run type feelings.


Evening!! Yes clock was reading 7:00 PM and I was still panting. I saw her sitting right beside me on the Couch. Muskaan told us that she was going for a walk on beach and also asked to join her. To ignore the circumstances we all joined her. Wow that was looking astonishing. The red light of LEDs was spread all over the areas of beach to add mesmerizing beauty. I asked her for little walk. Well walk was just an excuse, I actually wanted to confront her. She nodded.


"Sorry..!!" I said with my throaty voice. My heart was pounding and i was expecting a slap from her side.


"Sorry, for what?" She was normal. 


"Last Night" I was still shitting in my pants. My voice was still heavy.


" Arv..!! I wanted to do it. And why are you being sorry?

Arv!! I Love You. And you don't have to feel sorry get it. If you don't love me then forget all about last night and add this in your fling list."  She added.


"Vani..!! It's not like that I don't love you or I do. It's about our friendship. I was worried that i might lose you." I replied with her hand in mine.


"I LOVE YOU..!!

Will you be my girl." Shit I proposed her.


" Yes..!! Ofcourse" She accepted me. I was happy and was on cloud nine. I wanted to keep her intact in my heart. We both looked at each other and she smiled. The Cheshire cat grin on her face made me kiss her again. I kissed her with my hand on her waist and her hands ruffling my hair. I could smell the whiff of L'Oreal Paris in her hair. The perfect evening with sound of waves being romantic in our ears. I was wrong the place was romantic and realized the beauty of love.







No comments:

Post a Comment