Thursday 24 April 2014

The Equation of Love and Friendship

Gazing at the beautiful stars
and the orange faded moon.
The dark sky and the desire of zephyr
 whispering the truth of friendship and love.

We = I + I
said my mind
when wind blowed love
while ruffling my barnet.

It is never "We", mind said
"I" is selfish while "We" is not
No one will help when "I" is hurt
It is alone, helpless and tired.

"We" sounds romantic, protested heart
It makes "I" feel complete
Infatuation starts from "I"
and ends with feelings in "We"

                                                                                    WE = I*I*I*...
said my soul
when few pearls gleamed down my eyes
remembering the moments shared with every "I".

"I" just thinks of itself
and leaves you alone
when you are in great need,
"I" abuses you when you don't.

Its just a matter of misunderstandings,
while "I" can unite with "I" to solve.
But it takes a sharp turn
and blabbers everything to another "I".


"I" fights for another "I"
"I" doesn't show feelings but cares for it.
Sometimes it sacrifices for another one,
"I" who supports you till last is your bezzie.


It poured heavily and said
When one "I" is weak
another takes responsibility of it
This is called equation of love and Friendship.


1 comment: