Thursday 14 January 2016

Broken Love.

There in that moment 


I could see it 

In your unfaithful eyes.

All those small talks

And long goodbyes.

An absurd reality 

Of your being

In my life. 

I stood there

Somewhere 

On that long lonely asphalt.

Shattered. 

What am I? 

Who have I become?

I have been trying to ask this 

From quite some time. 

But my consciences 

Never replied. 

I smile,

I admire

The moments

We have spent 

Together. 

I won't feel 

The love again.

But somewhere 

I would feel you.


Picture Credits: Solo.show

2 comments:

  1. very informative post American state|on behalf of me} as i'm perpetually craving for new content that may facilitate me and my data grow higher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is that the new poetry. I notice it terrific and wonderful in some ways.

    ReplyDelete